Thursday, September 07, 2006

It doesnt serve to be hyper, cos you totally lose your energy a while later . LOL.
So hyper the whole of today and yesterday. Got so high after watching SI and the 9pm show ytd. duno why.
Man, SI is getting so interesting! Hady's learning to be sexy , like omg! his smirk was damn playful lar.. Jon is getting sexier and sexier with every performance. when he sang the second song, I just bet pple like leandra is just melting there already. LOL! i nearly melted too.. LOL! Jasmine is.. woosh!SUddenly so impressive! WONDERS MAN! And so nice to watch all of a sudden. And Paul is cute n kiddish =p I <3>
And jac n ade gets to watch the finals live! gosh~
Its damn funny when jac said that jasmine shld slim down.. like wahaha =)
And the 9om show is so freakin lame , i just couldnt stop laughin at how lame it was!


And I am highly sensitive if SOME pple mention my blog to me, so beware! haha, I dunno the reason why too. period.


I think i suck at rmbering pple's birthdays. DIE! I think its my best frens bday today.


Argh. Exam so near. I cant wait for the days of the As to pass.. whoosh.


-dreamy reverie-

embedded in between at 4:42 PM