Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hey, thanks everyone for the concern!


Im not exactly suicidal or suffering from an inferiority complex lar.. Im still the same old gregarious girl known to pple who knows me. Haha.
Its just...
A reminiscence of the past.(haha. see my blog's name at the top of this window =p)
I think Ive emerged from the shadows.


its just this little pasts which remind me of how much Ive grown stronger as a person.
its abt the little obstacles that let us learn.
but i guess we learn, and we move on!! =)
yay!


Back to the muggish lifestyle.
I realised not many of my classmates are mugging for GP. They gave the excuse that they have yet to finish the rest of their syllabus for their core subjects, and hence have not time for gp.
Yea right. But I guess everyone has different priorities.
Honestly I enjoy doing and discussing current affairs and talking abt issues in depth, rather than my core subjects. Sadness aint it, that most pple dont give a damn abt gp.


And Ive just realised my own passion for reading.
Yea, hang out too much with my sister in the past. She always read Enid Blyton fiction and Russel Lee ghost stories. Somehow, I never managed to catch up with her in the book marathons. It just dawned upon my sister and my parents that I was a low reader or simply didnt have any passion for books.


Yea, now I realise such things take time. Instead Im particularly interested in memoirs, biographies, autobiographies and philosophical books. So out of the norm. So different from my sister. I remembered reading and getting stuck on that Ee Peng Liang biography when I bought it alongside my sch jacket back in Sec 1. And I remembered none of my peers read that. LOL.
And obviously a number of trashy romance novels as well as fantasy stories like Harry Potter. woots~ I swear that one day after the As, Im just going to hibernate in Woodlands library and read that whole shelf of psychology books available. Just so reminded of the time when I volunteered at the national library back in dhoby gaut then , that I used to sneak to some corner to read magazines and books, and that lady always asked the routine qn "where did you go?", and Ill just reply sheepishly that I was off somewhere to arrange the books. Haha.Those were the days man.


In response to guesswho's suggestion abt not limiting myself to NUS and all, Ive just found a new direction in hospitality and tourism management, and im aiming so much to do a minor in psychology. So its NTU now. whee~
Gosh, Im gg to be kaileng's junior in school. wahaha.


To think I was just feeling blue a few hours ago.
Immersing myself in my own space really provides much satisfaction after all!
And I have to admit that Mr Veera is very smart and a very insightful person! wahaha.. Suddenly he became my idol. In terms of his knowledge only. wahaha. A broadcast journalist- my dream profession. If only I was proficient enough. =p

embedded in between at 11:28 PM