So most of us do behave dramatically different from who we really are?
I guess that probably is true; Ive seen too many people putting on facades. Sometimes I guess Im guilty of it too. Is it totally inevitable?
I guess I have my deep dark secrets too. But many a time, I share them with people arnd me whom I trust, to the extent that they dun become a secret? Yea, I do feel relieved, but does it mean that the secrets have stopped remote- controlling me? I guess the answer is no. Cos I have , more often than not, chose to escape the problems rather than tackle them head on. Cos its a less mind-boggling measure?
Haha. At least thats a temporary thing I guess. Choosing to escape for the time being, trying to deceive yourself for that time being, but in fact putting yourself through greater torment. Funny isnt it, why pple choose to escape problems , despite knowing that its gonna come back for a greater haunting. I guess its a lack of courage at that point of time. Hmm. Guess Im guilty of it this yr too.
Haha. My head is hurting like mad. Im trying to let my brain self-heal. No more addictions to Anax, Decolgen and Panadol. Suckers. They make u escape your problems.
JTS yesterday. Oh wells. Guess we expected too much , from the hotel lunch that we treated our seniors to last yr. This yr we had coffeeshop. Oh how cool. But the crab was great! But extremely sinful. First time Im so particular abt gaining weight. Haha.
I still feel the immense distance between the seniors and juniors. Oh , probably thats a side-effect of the instructor-trainee system. Rmbered I asked Zach this last yr in the forums. Hmm.
Liesel thinks I shld go into sociology cos Im extremely observant and sensitive abt human and social behaviour. Haha. Told her that I could more or less guess a person's personality from their eyes. And I guess its qt accurate. Ooh~ Learnt from my daddy. yay. Or probably its just a personal instinct. ~~
Head's pounding really bad now. Great. I have 2.4 tmr. Yay! Just feel like ponning sch tmr cos my headache's been there since last fri. Sucks. Im just entertaining the thought of a makeup run. Gosh. I hate headachy days. It sucks more than pmsing. Lol.
