Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Its just so unfair that I actually mistook her for taking things at face value.
She does have her problems. And what gave the superficial me a right to think otherwise of her just because of what pple say? I guess I understand now. Yes , she mugs hard enough, to the extent that its crazy. But it ought to be called direction. She has direction. And she has the drive. And she's hungry for it. Something which I probably dont have. I just seem to get easily lost in the immense waves. And there I am accusing her of stuff(though I din tell her that)Sometimes I just hate myself so.


So here's 1205, the class which I had a love-hate relationship with.


But I guess, true friendships really cannot be found in JCs. At least thats the case for me, in the context of my class, the people whom Im supposedly supposed to be the closest to in college. But for my case, it aint that way. And I thank god for tht. Cos if I was just some inactive person in collee, unactive in pdp, college events and stuff, I would just be stuck with a bunch of people i dun think im ever close to.

That aside, I wish I knew some of my classmates thru other means like pdps, orientations, open house , friend's friend or whatever. I have to admit some of them are potentially nice, yet I have to know them in this class' context, which in my case, is one of the i-dun-want-to-say-it-but-u-get-the-meaning classes Ive ever been in. I dun think I want to rmb all that bad memories. At least some of them let me see that this world isnt totally beautiful after all. All that backstabbing and conniving. Thanks for helping me see the real world man =.= or ill just be living in my small little oyster.
Come to think of it, I rmbered I NEVER hang out with my class in yr1. And I tried to make the effort in yr2, so probably that explains why. Maybe I have myself to blame.
But I really love my other friends more. Haha =)
My best college memories will always be those that Ive spent with my team, orientation 05 and 06, tower ( those SPP and AA pple) , those befriending of 1305 pple, and thats abt all. Well well.


I just realised happiness takes on so many different definitions. It could mean just pure satisfaction, or exhilaration or even a peace of mind.


Ive started a list of what I wanna do after As.
And did my bro mention backpacking in Australia? Woohoo`
Though I just know it wont come true. It just wont sit well with my parents. oh sadness.


And all that govt promoting bigger families! That ultimate coolness Kwok family, and I just realised that Deidre girl was from IJ! Ultimate coolness~ and I just couldnt stop mentioning the 8 child family to my mum. wahaha..
i think shes thinking abt why she din give birth to 8 kids already.lol
horrible sis says that the families are plain selfish. hmph!


Study break !!! only abt less than 1 week ..
-Im trying hard to believe that Im still in heaven- That Bryan Adams song~
Whee~

-yann.

embedded in between at 1:17 PM