Sunday, August 06, 2006

It takes mishaps and misfortunes for us to realise exactly how lucky we are.
Im a blessed girl, thank god.
Sometimes I blame God for placing obstacles in my life.
Yet thinking abt it, nobody might have as many gd frens and family as I have.
GOd is fair; life is fair.
I believe if this part of my life has been unfair to me, another part of my life will give me the advantage.


Lost my bag in macs ytd.
Thinking abt it, I was super calm. Weird.
Guess thats my gd point ba. Whenever mishaps of this sort occurs, Im really calm. To the extent that Im so scared of myself. How did I keep myself so composed?
Rmbered got lost with chris n junhan in pulau ubin on o camp. Was just qt composed. I believe that keeping composed is the best way to the soln, yet at that moment, I have to admit, I was still feeling lost. It just feels surreal. Till this morning, I was still in some state of shock. THough I din lose much. Its probably just that reality that I have lost something of mine.


JM made me realise how blessed I was ba. Whee..
Listening to Beautiful Disaster by Kelly Clarkson.
My exact feelings. Weird ehs.


For that, Ive given up ba. I was really shocked by that info ba.
Im not persisting with that already I guess.
For me, Ive called it off.
I vow to be a strong independent woman thereafter. Need to take more stock of my life le. I just need to grow up . Realised I grew up, then 'shrunk' . LOLS! apparently matured, and deproved again. (sorry no such word!) Qt sad ar.
Told JM Im really considering first 2 1/2 months BMT in OCS . Then I can be a ma'am. THough I dun think anyone will be scared of me given my size. And maybe going to the Navy too. She thinks Im crazy. Thought abt it, think Im really considering it as one of my options. It would be great exposure I guess, and hopefully no botak guys there too. Haha. Back to OAC jungle lifestyle. LOL!


Thank all my greatest frens =)

-yann.

embedded in between at 10:14 PM