Thursday, August 24, 2006

I realised the main appeal of schools is

THE PEOPLE I MEET !
MY FRIENDS!
Love them hell loads..

Come to think of it, friends just make school life so lovely and fantastic!
And Im forever so excited to see my friends along the corridors! ( provided Im not pmsing or headachy) Nope, but I wun go screaming like yinwei does.. hahaha

I wanna record my tj memories n friends in my camera tmr! so all my frens must come n find me if i dun see u all!!!

I love my 1205 clique, my oac teammates, my random friends here and there, my 1305 frens, my 1st 3 months friends, and even some of my friends' friends! they just make sch so lovely! A few days of absence from school just makes me realise how happy i actually am when I see my friends! gosh! its been great talking to liesel, yinwei n even chenyi whom i dun really see much in school.

LAst few days, was just agonising over what a freakin' class i have. But I realised school for me dun have to just abt my class. LOL! In fact I think I love my other friends outta class more than my classmates in general.. why must I think of all the bad stuff.. Cos i know im envious of pple who have fantabulous classes.. oh wells... at least Im blessed with great teammates, house frens, og-mates whatever!

every part of tj will have a memory for me. even the stone path outside the sch gate just reminds me of oac handover day. and the flagpole reminds me of that day when I was late n trembling in front of the flagpole. Ill miss tj and all the memories.. -sobs-

2 yrs sure passes quickly enough..
haha. every part of the sports com just have an oac memory. its the places where i put in sweat, blood and tears. Thats where the memories stay. My heart will lie in tj forever =)))))

Haha just totally in a happy mood today.
my sis! -now and forever<3-


embedded in between at 9:57 PM