Friday, August 04, 2006

2.4 is sooo near. 2 weeks time! And i havent been training..this iss bad.. 14 min plus for mock run..THAT IS BAD FOR ME! 12 min, though I think its unachievable now, cos I havent been training for ages..being some pious library mugger every day. =( NO life.. Just as what KaiLeng described herself last yr to be..Qt sad ar.. my maths and econs CMI =(


Train train! run run! Damnit . damn standing broad jump! screw-up. screwed. Im gonna go running already. what a crappy 14 min..


new pdp teacher incharge misslee, a rather unenthu teacher.. poor yr1s..
Apparently Ive been complaining that the yr1s dun care abt me or just dun like me, or are scared of me.. or I have no idea..
Amanda said cos I used to shout at them, then now laugh at them , 360 degrees change and they dunno how to react + they are the childish kind .. LOL.
Just feels kinda lost when I dunno what the club is doing, like im not part of the club any more..
Rmb mingwen n company, whenever they return, us jnrs would be so happy n update them abt everything.. i guess its cos my batch has lotsa talkative n loud ones, but the jnr batch doesnt..oh well.. need to get myself detached from the club already. so sad. waikit says its Claudyne's club now, her club, not ours..THIS IS SO SAD!


Talked to dimi just now at library. Actually sometimes I pity him. His gang of guys play so much n fool arnd so much, but mug equally much as well, and he is left behind. Im glad I did wake him up (hopefully !) Can tell that he doesnt have a bad nature, but I guess guys need miore prodding n nagging.. Oh wells. talking abt that, gabriel jus forced to nag him abt his studies, after nagging abt napfa!


4 weeks to prelims. MAy the force be with us!
Need to make my weekends more pdtive.
I hate it when the library is all congested up!
Spent the whole of today in the library =p
Thank god its not full at all today ! yay!
Read lotsa stuff the whole morning.
GP bulletins with commonwealth essay is interesting! I love that dennis n zhiyuan guy.. Their ideas are so complex but interesting. This Zhiyuan guy wrote abt the art of listening, 1 whole essay on it, even involving the use of chinese characters! -thumbs up!-
I love fridays! woot~ Din get to read the history books i got on Israel, Eastern Europe and Stalin. Perhaps I shld have studied history, I mean continue history in A levels!
History beats chem ! LOL! Living with hitler , gorbachev and Alexandra all over again, after struggling for 2 yrs? YEa! Its better than fighting with the periodic table n the covalent bonds.heck lar.

NAPFA!
Do it for me, pls!
Even though i dunno whether its still on.


Fatigue is my greatest enemy =(
I hate feeling tired.
-have been blogging for the wrong reasons-
-back to normal blogs' bloggin.-
-oh wells-

tired.
-yann.

embedded in between at 10:27 PM