Thursday, July 06, 2006

Yesterday and the day before,
we were left wondering. How on earth did they do the proposal? Dunno. But one really sad thing is that they dont understand the rationale of the trainings at all. They dont understand the objectives, and thats what makes it particularly worrying, as trainee instructors. How are u going to instruct, if as trainee instructors u dont even understand why it is done? How? you tell me how? It seems, the lessons never get to them. Its really worrying if we are going to handover without knowing that the club will be in good hands. I really dont see any improvement, nor any efforts to make improvements. Haix. Have we failed to teach? Or is this just a norm for seniors to feel like that? My hunch tells me, no, not this time. Why is it like that? Haix. Time is really running out. I hope the light comes really soon.


Talking abt that, yea, term is ending , but the bonds aint. I am so going to join the thousands and millions of adventure races with my teammates next yr! LOL! Today Chenyi approached us with the idea of joining a duathlon, which is kayak and run. Sounds fun, I would have taken up the offer last yr, but not this yr.
Dunno whether Ive been harsh on myself. I enjoy such adventure races alot, yet this yr, I had to restrict myself to one race, as a form of discipline. Really qt saddening la. Bleah. But whats the point of going for a race without being fully prepared for the race itself?
Next yr,Surf n Sweat! Im so gonna train to beat Helena and the CJ ODACers!!!!! This yr was so near, yea, but teammate's more impt I guess. Hehe. =)


Mrs Raj talked abt having abt 8 weeks more to prelims only. Yea, not a really ong time, yet not a short time either. Enough to make an improvement to my grades.
Rmbered what Mr Wong said to YiQun, " Your exact feeling now, the best person to be your mentor would be YanLing, for it was exactly how she felt all this while, and having been stuck there for 6 mths. "
Exactly. Hit on the nail. My exact feelings.
Really, that feeling is horrible. The feeling of stagnation. Yet, its a toughter battle to tell yourself youve got to look at the positive side. Its like one part of you is so down, another part cannot bring itself to believe that you actually are not that great, and another part of you tells yourself that its not going to be the end of the world, there are still opportunities to succeed. Total confusion, but I guess its also the greatest feeling of achivement once u emerge with positive results. I guess i was savouring some elation this time round. I felt like , yea my efforts have yielded some results, be it small or great, at least its an encouragement and reassurance. I guess, that takes a lot of strength, so I just wanna tell YiQun - go on!
Nv thought that someone would trod on the path I once trodden on. That feeling is great, really. The feeling of having been there before.
Same feeling applies to my dearest year1s. Hope still prevails.


but I guess, not it will take a lot more effort to sustain the efforts and push myself a bit more, I guess. Thanks Mr Wong =)


"Be Nice to Me! This is my first donation!" =))))
Hee. I havent had the chance to make the contribution yet. Bleah. Next yr!
I think Yinwei and Liyuan must be the craziest people on earth to be so excited as to take photos with their bags of blood. -_-
hee. Got a football stressball despite not donating. =)
nxt yr nxt yr!!! =p

embedded in between at 1:10 AM