
Uploaded pics.
Look at these 2 pics.
Same background . same people. same timing. Damnit. can only see our teeth for the first pic! =(((
Different colour. Cos we were too dark to be seen in the first pic. So light is on, and we could be seen =( Light must be the greatest creation for us black people. =( You wont know if u aint as black as me and yinwei, as compared to our whiter counterparts. Oh wells. hmms =p haha.
Was thinking again.
Is it really that hard to find people whom I would really really want to talk to on msn? The people I want to talk to are usually not online.. and I just dun feel like msging..damn.
Have been talking to chaokiat these few days. He is one who thinks too much for his own good, like me. I saw the light to thinking.
Too much thinking
-gives you white hair
- allows your brain to exercise, so it wont degenerate
-cause you unnecessary stress
-cause your brain n body to be tired
-makes you lose concentration when you are thinking abt stuff at the wrong time.
Bleah.
I thought (past tense of think) to come up with this list. Excessive.
He tells me not to put up a smile when Im not happy and be true to myself. Honestly I have been true to myself, Thats what I think, I might be wrong. Hmms.
But you mean I should go arnd with a glum face and dwell on the same old problems and neglect anything happening arnd me?
I dun think I can do that, nor is it right or desirable to do that.
I dont think I can do it.
Ill just continue smiling, hopefully its not a facade again.
=)
I want to care, I want to love. But are we armed with enough capacity to love everyone around us? And I mean everyone. So what is love? What is attention? What is friendship?
Is it giving a present to a person during his or her birthday for the sake of giving? (my class is doing that =.= )
Is it just words of concern?
Is it just finding a companion when someone is lonely?
So what defines a best friend/confidante or a pure acquaintance up to a lover?
Are lovers friends?
I think lovers started off as friends right.
SOmething Ive been clueless is that, do u tell your best friends your most inner secrets, or to just pure good friends?
For me, I tell my inner secrets to my bestest friends whom I trust the most. And I tell my best friends my main secrets. hah. Come to think of it, I seem like Im treating everyone equally with equal trust? But shld friends be treated equally when there is an obvious difference in the level of trust we have with different friends. Thinking abt this, esp when I felt like Ive been trusting alot of pple, in fact too many, with my secrets, esp when I only know them a bit, but theyve gained my trust. Or is it cos Im loud and open? LOL.
Don need to think so much on the above questions? they will give u headache if u think too much into them. then u will get a lot of white hair like me.haha.
Now my only battle is with my own fatigue. Everyday I come home illbe so tired, and end up dozing off at my notes. Fatigue! fatigue! conquer conquer! Off you go.. zoom..haha..
