Friday, July 14, 2006

Things are like such a drone this week. My mind's just : study study, just immerse myself in the books. Somehow, even mindless studying.
I dunno what the hell happened to me this week la. I just didnt feel like saying hi to pple I knew most of the time. So Im sorry if I just walked past u without a greeting. Feel like a living zombie.


I really hope this is temporary. I still want my bounce back. My bouncy personality. I was once so keen and friendly in the social circle, now Im just totally self-engrossed. Damnit. Thats probably the real me?
I realised one of my juniors is like me, rather, think too much. Its agony at times, I tell you.


Im like in the same abyss as Gabriel la. Losing myself. Dunno why. These few days everyones telling me abt their relationships. Like Im some relationship guru. Funny. Headache, having been rushing my sch leaving cert every night now and then, the only entertainment and solace I get is the convos with Jason. Probably hes the one who can listen at this point of time.
The people I want to listen to, dun sound like they wanna listen or would just berate me equally. Im confused enough.
Im trying to help most of my friens who are having problems recently; apparently most of them seem to be in this period. Is this the same phase of life we are all undergoing?


Sprinting and gyming made my friggin thighs and arms hurt. Im so gonna have freaky arm muscles, if Shuhan continues ponning pe! I think a few more sessions and I can do guys pullups already. Need to train the chest muscles. Cant push the chest machine up at all. Damnit. Freaking PE session. So many exercises at a go under the afternoon sun.Sleeveless. Im so gonna turn black again. Noo.. I am finally ... I think, whiter than the swimmers. yay! I can so remember darryl saying that Im a malay when I first came to class. bleah. wth. I am so gonna learn bahasa melayu! so i can converse with my grandparents' new maid. She better not fool arnd with my grandparents, or my martial arty family will..heh heh.
Talking abt that, saw my ex-wushu coach in tj today. though i dun think he recognised me, its so long already.


Tell me its temporary.

Tell me its just emotions.

Tell me its PMS.

Tell me its not what I think.

I hate being miserable.

Hell, get out of this abyss.

Its getting nowhere.

Self-degeneration wont work.

Wake up.

You only have yourself to answer for.

People dont give a damn.

Forget it please.

embedded in between at 9:16 PM