Monday, July 17, 2006

Somehow, I wanted to make the bet with YingLei, and probably hoping that I would lose the bet. How ironic right, but I just wanted it to go the other way.


The feeling of handover after 2 days is.. hmms.. alright I guess.. still rather worried abt the yr1s. Cos they r really not up to standard.
And guess what, Im starting to feel apprehensive abt the kind of pple the club wants to produce.. cos I dont think some of the yr1s deserve to be instructors yet. So its up to their integrity already. Guess MLim and SS will monitor it well, and keep up the standard of the club. Not that Im biased also, but sometimes, life's not abt emotions only. I would really prefer if they think long term for themselves at least. For me, I somehow was more confident as I emerged from traineeship than after I ended instructorship. Weird though, probably cos instructorship demoralised me alot, and made me worry a lot abt the club. For me, after I jsut ended traineeship, I felt that I could even support the sky already. That was the kind of confidence I was equipped with; I dont think they even possess the courage to take over the club. Oh well, let them prove me wrong, hopefully.


I guess, Ive learnt to move on.
I dunno what the hell is wrong with me these few days. Have been rather lethargic. Headache! And the class guys are starting to get on my nerves. Theyre like totally childish. ok they just sang twinkle twinkle little stars and baa baa black sheep in phy class. =.= . then again i cant emphasize enough how Koh EC sucks..those who go for phy lectures shld know what i mean.. so wells.. i guess i cant rely on him for physics..


I guess YingLei's right. Whats the purpose of a vow, if the heart is still thinking abt the whole issues or persons involved, just that I refuse to admit that Im referring to that thing?And im just outrightly mentioning it, just substituting the names. Whats the point man? no point.


kk. I admit Eyin is gd man! Good! Came up to me ,"Yes or no?" when she sees me with Gabriel. thank u very much.


Headache sucks. sucks sucks. when u cant sleep too. bleah. pardon my temper, esp when u havent been slping well and half your mouth is paralysed. thank you very much. cya.

-yann.

embedded in between at 9:48 PM