Monday, July 03, 2006

Realised,
there's actually a very fine line between sanity and insanity.
Two extremes, yet one thin border.
One wrong step, and off we are to the other extreme.


Haha. struggling to keep myself sane these few days. Its like I feel im nowhere nowadays. Apparently its not the holidays, and I dont have to go to school and I am not going to study, so why do I feel empty? Lack of studying? Nope, I dont feel like touching the books and just giving myself some time. Lack of playing? Dunno, there doesnt seem to be anything to play. okk. I sound like a delinquent kid. Lack of focus in life? LOL. Probably. Haha. For an instant. I believe this is just temporary.


I realised so many people were bored yesterday. yet, the people I tried to reach were busy, or were free but unreachable. damnit. Yinwei was complately unreachable due to her faulty phone, and YingLei said she was decomposing at home. LOL. What a word.
Though there doesnt seem to be anything to do recently. Haha. Shopped the same part of orchard for 2 days in a row, and I swear I wasnt going to go there a third time ytd.


Oh no. I heard Brazil lost yesterday! qt sad. think almost everyone wanted Brazil to win the world cup. oh well well.


I think the yr1s were pretty lame. They actually took pictures of themselves 'warding off spirits' when they reached the mosque and were too scared. Lame but funny. Apparently, we were too boring to take funny pics when we went on our 72 k last yr for nov camp? Oh ya, rmb the gay pics betw alex and gew =P


told yinwei. I figured it out. I totally dont see any point in pinning and pinning abt how handover is coming soon. I guess its really time to move on. Like I said , the times past, the memories and lessons stay and we move on ba. Thats life.


Back to the talk abt sanity and insanity, I guess we still need to maintain a balance. I have totally no idea what got into me these few days (ok probably I know.haha=p) I think I nearly went insane. Lols. I think my mp3 can be my only saviour.


Have been trying to put some effort into some stuff. Went to sleep alot today cos I was so bored and to prevent my imagination from straying. Woke up and felt so bleah, but decided I cant always wait for things to happen. I tried to improve the relations ba. I dunno whether it worked. After all, it takes two hands to clap. Kk, I think I know whats bothering me.
I hate it when they use studies as an excuse for me. But no, as much as I try to understand, I know I'll never be able to, until Im in their position. Yet, Im trying so hard that Im so tired. I need a lot more reassurances, I guess. Lols.


我要一个属于自己的空间...

安全的空间, 自由的空间

大多时候心情会平静
但有些时候当充满着各种情绪
会有所安慰

这个地方一直都只有我一个人, 一本书, 和不断的思绪.
但是从不孤独寂寞
因为泪水的陪伴
嘱咐着
Its where your vision
and dreams come true..
Haven.

its complicating~ man's complicating behaviour
不断的思绪

-彦





embedded in between at 3:14 AM