Thursday, July 13, 2006

My mood just totally changed within a few minutes. Yea, something triggered my mood change, but I guess all this is all my fault so I have to no right to blame anyone. And to think I still asked Shuhan to just get over it, and that pple find things to think of when they got nth to do, now im committing the same 'sin'. Im so tired already. I just wanna study and get impressive grades to shock the hell out of myself and prove to myself and everyone else that I can do it.
So much for encouraging people, but not practising what I preach. bleahs. Hatred and love dont go.

Its so frigging irritating to make a template of a blog. Will be shifting my blog really soon. Now I need to get it to action. I hate the lack of privacy here.
I hate pple mentioning to me about my blog. I hate people telling me they know me cos theyve read my blog. I hate my people commenting on things I said on my blog. I hate pple judging me based on my blog.

Id really prefer if pple got to know me through the conventional way. Dont say you know me well just because u read what I posted on an inanimate object!

Whatever you read, you just forget it and dont talk to me about it, unless I talk to u abt it, can? Thats why I like to keep my blog lowprofile. Only lemme see.. some teammates know my blog, and 4 other tjcians, of which I told them or they found it out from some means, but Im totally fine with them.

im pmsing. period. only i know the reason why and i refuse to admit it here so stop bugging me abt it alright.

p:s : ms gua, pls help me with my new blog.

embedded in between at 7:49 PM