Sunday, July 23, 2006

I swear. I swear. It is THAT HARD to get study partners who are equally hyped up abt studying now as you are. It Is THAT HARD. I think I msged..lemme think.. 5-6 pple, and they all replied really late, either at the other end of the world, or maybe slping, or just purely ignored your msg. Thanks. I swear I need to know my tp kias..
Today I think I called ..lemme think.. abt 4 pple.. and they were all still slping.. And the first person to reply was in McRitchie. Thanks man. So..yea.. two more pple replied now. At 11am.
Why ar? It really is that hard to get pple equally into studying 24/7 as you are???? LOL!


Its like deja vu that one of my juniors seem to be undergoing exactly the same thing I went thru last yr. Haha.. Memories flood back.. the parents thing is really excruciating .. painful.. caused me so much so much pain then. Im glad its over, the ties dont have to be strained already. =)


I realised I might not be very tactful in comforting pple at times. Most of the time I would like to tell them things objectively when they are down. But I might sound really harsh when I dont mean it at times. Damnit. Tactful tactful! Or I shld just jolly well give up trying to comfort pple man, I might just make things worse. But then again, I feel like Im not giving enough concern for my frens just when they need help! ARGH!


Bleah.

embedded in between at 10:57 AM