Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hah. YingLei just called to say that grad night is 6 Dec, 80 plus dollars at FUllerton and all the nitty gritty stuff. She sounds keen to go, and everybody sounds keen to go too, so maybe I shall go too . Hee. Wasnt really for the idea of grad night at first cos of the cost of it. Hmm. And its 4 days before my bday! hee.. lets hope ill still be in spore..


Talking abt that, I had a distasteful train trip home. Despite being with some of my closest friends. Damnit. Their topic of discussion is like...ermm.. porn.. damnit. Im under 18 , so thank you very much. Spare me with all the details and hand gestures man. Then YingLei called to tell me tt something disgusted her equally. This man came up to her while on her way to mrt station and said sth to her which had sexual connotations. Damnit. All these pple..hmph.


Snrs came back on handover day last sat. Almost every sentence they say is littered with a vulgarity, and every 4 sentences there is a sex word. thanks. Din really enjoy being in the room with them in the past, all the guys were so vulgar. They say army is like that. Bleah. And I heard army is supposed to make guys more mature. So ironic.


Racial harmony day today. Felt like everything was so rush lar. Thought i could pull it off pretty well with my sarong kebaya , esp with my malay-looking features. Nah~ but not air stewardess. Not tall enough. Bleah. Apparently not many pple wore ethnic costumes today. Only 4 in class. THink the whole thing is so rush lar. Hee. Took a pic with ChaoKiat, Zaobao and Yinwei. =p


Duno what the hell is wrong with me these few days. Headache, fatigue, whatever. Eyelids were so heavy during econs n maths lec. So maluating when kheam msged me to laugh at me when Raj called my name in the lecture. Thanks man. malu malu... The day b4 I still stayed back after econ tut to ask her qn, feel so hardworking. Now, this. Shell just think Im not serious man..


Sometimes it really gets to me, when my friends who are getting attached are drifting apart from their previously-close friends. Oh well. Ppb is such a bad boyfriend. His tone towards his girlfriend is so bad, no wonder shes angry. And he still needs us to teach him how to msg a sorry. And he refuses to say sorry. Haix. Girls are just like that, aint it? Sometimes needs a little coaxing. Dont understand this fact and they dont even understand one another, and pple are talking abt loving one another and gg into a relationship already. Haiyer.
Oh well, I sound like Im preaching.


Hah. ChaoKiat said he could guess that I was from a girl's school, from the way I talk to guys in general. Oh really? Din really notice it from my own behaviour. hmm..
Talking abt that, just saw an IJ girl in IJ uniform hugging and holding a guy, also in uniform. Totally ashamed that I was once an IJ girl, from her behaviour. In sch uni, that is. If its not in IJ uni, the sacred blue and white, I probably wont care that much. Just feel like gg up to tell her off. But Kimbo says we r out of IJ already, so we shouldnt really bother bt that . Hmms. Did I do the right thing man? Rmbered Jo Teo always talked abt such stuff back in IJ. Hmms. At least IJ taught me it was not right then. Its probably cos u nvr know what the imaginative public thinks and say abt us. Hmm. Am I probably too conservative? Damnit.


Saw Malcolm on the train =))))) After so long..(eh probably not that long, this yr I think ). Its so coincidental. Of all my exclassmates, hes the only one I see the most often =)
ANd.. they are pulling down poiching. Haix. Seems like every sch I go to ends up gettign pulled down. pcs, ij. I hope Tj doesnt get pulled down any time soon. -prays hard!- haha.


kk. off to the bathroom alr. cya

-yann.

embedded in between at 5:56 PM