Thursday, June 15, 2006

Whee.. Celebrated Lsf's birthday with the cake we specially baked for her! It tasted not bad =) In fact good! it was baked by us with love! Kind of the last few times we are celebrating peoples birthday in the room though..
Left our words of wisdom we learnt of instructorship there today ! yay=)




--> Our instructorship days.
Reality has struck that a few more weeks down the road, this journey in the club with my mates who helped me mature , has to reach a point when we wont be spending that much time learning and growing up together, and complementing one another. I guess this was one of the primary reason I chose to stay, and Ive never regretted this journey.


Then came the impt discussions. At first quite interested.. then it went nowhere.. apparently this year's candidates were ..err only a few outstanding ones..thats why it was particularly hard to choose. I thought that both sides of the party should think in terms of the whole picture instead of micro-events. Ok nvm.Alright. Its over. yay~

Talking about that, I always thought that Lsf , les and tweety were really good. They can see situations from a 3rd persons viewpoint rather easily. They are less emotional, and more objective! =)
And Ive total respect for Ms Ang. One day, I asked her about something.
What if someone used oac as an excuse to do other stuff,what would she say?
I thought her answer was rather professional, unbiased and totally that of a tactful teacher!
besides that, there were alot of other stuff that she earns a lot of my respect!
I think that we are really lucky to have MLim and ms ang as our teachers!

Haha. Remembered that darryl and yiqun were shocked that mlim talked to me that way last yr. more like as friends. I feel that they really respect us as strong and capable individuals. Like what ShiYuan said, they can talk to the teachers in a somewhat friendly way, because what they can do, the seniors could do as well. But I really think we are very lucky to have them and Ms Lim in our growing up days in oac.. could never expect more from them!

And Tweety drove ms angs car today!!!
And I was her passenger. Fantabulous! without a license, though I thought it was pretty well-manouevred =P


Apparently, got to know that KG asked A to go for his OCS nite. The rest were worried, not because he was asking her to go for OCS nite, but instead he asked her to be his friend's date for OCS nite, that makes it worrying. So now, Lsf is going along to protect A. =)
K. I think its rather risky too.
Vicky says A has more experience than most of the girls and she is more open than us girls, so theres no cause for worry..
Wait , I still think theres a risk, and I wouldnt have agreed. If its with a guy whom I know, I thought itll be better. But apparently , it sounds like a blind date so...hmm.. quite OUT for me already =) LOL! Or maybe Im just not open enough..haha. kk


Fish and Co with my fav peeps =p everyone din want to leave !
I will miss them !
We dont have much time left..aww..
=p
No more crisis for me already so yay! No more probing.. I dont like to say the issue when my les is there... haha.. OK then.
Fish & Co, the issue shifted to me cos we hadnt had much to talk about. But I thought that the thing abt us leaving very soon and one more problem I should have addressed should be addressed very soon! I feel , theres really no more time to regret ba. Apparently, the thing is I dont really know how to exactly do it, so...
But Ill try , and follow that Ive tried..

nth much to blog. I havent studied for some time! only few more days to JCT.. jiayou!

embedded in between at 11:23 PM