Sunday, June 25, 2006

-_-
Tired.
Tmr is the start of JCT and im feeling so tired.
Must be because of the countless late nights.
Apparently my brain must have been literally fried by all those late night studying.
Tmr. Econs + GP.
ANd i was still pondering over my DE notes, which sucks totally.
haha =)


Bro brought back a big pooh bear!
Its head is 3 times a normal human's head size =)
ANd I love hugging it!
Dont have to desire to hug the literal winnie the pooh le =)
(haha. probably only yuann. and kit. will understand the above statement =p)


Hehe. Evil. Im thinking of 'after jct' already .
Yay! I end on wednesday. think its the earliest. all my friends end on thurs or fri.
yay.. think i can only go out with my class girls on wed, since almost everyone is still having exams. ok maybe manda, gew and SS will be gd catches =) i hope gew's history ends early..
( ohno, then probably we might be packing the room again and all..noo!)


After jct, I want to
-watch world cup
-go to my grandmas house
-find my khaki skirt
-sleep!
-online
-watch a movie
-watch tv
-play my sis' computer game!
-find some 72 k stuff
-print proposals


Haha. Nothing more at the moment. But I guess there'll be alot more coming wed!
Hope i survive these 3 days !
Good luck to all jct-takers out there!
We will look forward to the end of the jcts soon =)

-yann.

embedded in between at 6:51 PM