Thursday, June 29, 2006

ooh my exams are over!
haha. at least i could sleep today.
Have been particularly nervous during this jcts. Somehow or rather, I feel that my jcts are like quite short.. 2 days only, as compared to others who have 4 consecutive days? Hmm.. though Id rather prefer it to be short.. It aint exactly nice to have all those sleepless nights and nervous spells..


Phy and maths. I thought my maths was pretty bad. Apparently the stats qn which I was rather confident of, had mistakes! gosh.
Phy. definitions were.. erm..pretty much crafted up by me.. so yeps.


Exams are over. Think Ill need a rest for some time before revisions gonna start again, right?
Think I need to find some way to better-manage stress. It aint good to always have those nervous pangs.


Hee...
Guess everyones stressed this jcts.. heh..maybe not everyone.
Those over-Stressed include Zhijie and Yinglei.
One day before chem, they were tele-tubbying online.. like ermmmms????
Not stressed includes
- Gua!those football matches!
Yeps. Ytd went home with yinwei and mohana (momo!). yea i think shes cute too =))))
And did yinwei just say how cute wenyi is? LOL! haha.. maybe he is.. =)


Football at uncle's house upcoming fri for semifinals argentina vs germany? Or at liesels place? Hoho.. poor yr1s will be walking on the streets. heh =)


kk. ned to go visit my grandparents =) cya then

-yann.

embedded in between at 12:23 PM