Wednesday, June 14, 2006

ok. Decided that I wanted to blog again.


Have been really distracted these few days. Think its PMS ba. Study with friends, end up talking. Study alone, my imagination goes wild.
My studies is quite.... erm.. i dunno hows it.


Talked to He Qian online yesterday night. He is kind of an encouraging example. His grades are so close to mine, but i think his problem is different. His is want to study he'll end up like somewhere else, eg bowling alley..
Mine is sit at macdonalds, study abit, listening to my mp3 songs, and many a time when I hear those familiar songs of which I was addicted to this yr, the imagination has to go far away again and Ill make myself sad for no reason! and then its back to those handphone games again =(

Achievement in handphone games but no achievement in mood swings . LOL! need to get over some stuff quickly ..
Its damn annoying! I swear its PMS!

Went to my les' house today =) Saw the dog we gave her for her birthday!!
I love my lesss!
LOL!
-take note that I am straight and I call her les for the sake of calling her les!-
Her family is so cute =p
And she has a whole frame of pictures of our training days, her sc stuff and me and bobo's pics.
And she has cherry sitting on her bed and doggie!!! =))


Think if not for myself, I think i need to fulfill my promise to study hard for jct..
Otherwise , I hope im copin well with the emotions and PMS ..haha


ANd I just talked to Julianne online =)))))))!
I miss her loads =)
kk cya. dad is nagging abt dinner...
seeing my favourite peeps tmr =P

embedded in between at 8:10 PM