Friday, June 09, 2006

I think Ill lock up my blog some time soon.
Things have been bugging me a whole day now.
Dwell dwell dwell.
re-read my diary entries.
My blog seems so superficial.
I know it is.
Yet I dun want to be like this. thats why I probably see the need for a lock here.
7 pages of my diary and 5 more points.
Countless worth of stuff bugging me.

Maybe this shall be the happy memories place, while my diary be the place where I grow up in.

One of my best friends boyfriend wants to have a breakup with her. Tried to comfort her. Sounds so like my pdp. The mentality. Thats what it moulded me to be, so probably thats me! =)

Things have been going rough.

to 4 grps of pple
- I would like you all to mean the world if u would allow me to.
- You all mean the world to me, especially a special few =))
- You dont mean the world anymore, as much as I once wanted it to be.
- I still love u all so, and I want to show it.

yann.

embedded in between at 6:53 PM