Friday, June 02, 2006

I realised, Im probably someone who likes to dwell in sadness.
When theres nothing to ponder about, my mind will just dig for something for me to think about.
I just went to visit a sad blog.
Somehow, was reliving the sad memories of the owner of that blog. It seems like, sadness and me are great friends. Not that I like being sad (or maybe I do? Dunno..) But probably, I admire the people who are able to pick themselves up from total despondency. I think Its pure courage. Its pure love. At least in the case of that friend and other sad cases Ive come across.


I guess, in this context, happiness for such people is about simple things in life, like getting to see a loved one smile, or even seeing that the loved one is fine. I guess, the only issue worth for despondency is people. When people around you are suffering, when people around you are unhappy. For me, those are the things worth my sadness. Not mundane things like my parents refusing to buy something for me etc. (childish!)


For some particular reason, I always prefer being around such people? Cos I think they are mature enough to sort out their thoughts.
And of course, I like being around cheerful and mature people.
Ok to sum it up, I like being around mature people. We can do childish things together, but yet, I know they are mature :)
Im so happy. Most of my close friends are very mature. I like that kind of influence.
Ok Im crapping :)


In other words, I dont particularly like spoilt or immature people. I cant help but compare them with my more mature friends. Haix.


Come to think of it, I cant say Im 100% not spoilt nor mature. LOLS.
Shouldnt comment that much.
LOLS. Who cares? This is my blog!


Haha.
Did I tell you I like small kids who talk with a cute voice? Totally childish n lovable :) and also as long as he doesnt come and irritate me =p
LOL. I came across 2 small boys today. 1 of them , i figured , was a chinese national. At least he sounded like. He totally has a sexy husky voice for a small boy. So cute la. And I like the way he argued with the cashier at KFC. Cos he was 5c short. And I love the way the cashier argued back! :) :) Who can resist the charm of the little boy! LOLS. Yet she told the boy nicely but kept to her professionalism over the 5 c. Total coolness! :) :) :)


Cold weather today. Mugged. Now tired. Still got 3 more topics today but Im so tired already.
think Im falling sick cos of all those chocolates. =P
Lalala... Hope I stay motivated tmr as well..
=)

Uploaded a pic. Yongquan=total coolness! and mingwen too =)
Look at him, the big friendly harmless giant senior who told us to touch our hearts =) you rock man...














Anyway I want music on my blog! Can some kind soul pls help me =)
ok then . cya peeps. 19 days to my bro's bday !!

-yann.

embedded in between at 6:49 AM