Saturday, June 03, 2006

I love Gua. She revived my bloggie!!!!!! I just killed it yesterday!


Tmr is june camp. in about I think 8 hours time. Maybe I should start sleeping..
Good Luck to me, Good luck to team oac 05/06, most imptly good luck to my dearest yr1s. I hope u guys emerge unscathed, enriched and closer. This is my wish for u all. Other than that, I dont think u all resemble us when we were year1s. Our teams just work differently, i guess. Only the activities u all do reminds me of last yr. Can say ... I broke tradition this year.. Honestly I wasnt aware of the tradition. But In terms of practicality, its fine. Ill tell the next batch abt the tradition then =P


Cursed mcdonalds. I curse u man. My house that one! Stupid mcdonalds , too smart, know how to earn money too much liao.. Now they will be showing Fifa World cup live!
thats a bad thing u know, at least to muggers like me. It means Ill be deprived of my Night studying venue!!!!!! Damnit..
I was cursing mcdonalds so much just now!


Today Yinglei came to study with me =))))) She saved me ...phew.. literally.
its funny. we have telepathy. Kept my phone in my bag, and when I touched it it was vibrating. Lols. She called me to tell me that an angmoh guy just befriended her n wanted to be frens with her. LOL!
Not her 1st time apparently. But i think its quite scary!! He wrote a note to her! His name is peter. HAHAHA! Love teasing her abt this.. Told her to tell her goddamn boyfriend that she is considering having coffee with the apparent peter.. cos he had been neglecting her!!! HAHA. I think its totally scary!


Will be gone for 5 days plus.. Hmms.. then its mugging time once again... completed about half of the phy syllabus. which is only 5 topics ok!! quite few... and touched trigo only... and I havent touched ECONS!!!!! I am so deadddd....
CDD. My aim. My goal. Let it be realised. May the force be with me and all other muggers out there. Hee. Cya.

-yann.

embedded in between at 1:22 PM