Monday, June 26, 2006

Gp was qt screwed for me today. I swear I dont know what the hell of biology terms it was talking about. But other than that, the qn were weird and the summary was unusual. Like what is Big New World and Nazi Germany's connection with cloning ? ( ok , maybe the genes part abt Nazis having superior genes , and what else???) GOsh. And what is dysglexia or whatever it is.. Expect me to summarize a para on dysglexia (or whatever..) without allowing me to understand it?! Gosh. And I think my essay was out of point! Im starting to get worried!


For one achievement of the day was that I wrote 3 essays, 1 AQ and 1 CSQ today! that kinda gave me an achivement of abt 5 essays! Its total madness.
Econs today was alright I guess, though I anyhow came up with some facts about low inflation and volatility of ER. Hope its correct and acceptable though, its macroecons after all eh?!
And my time management is horrible!Bleagh..


Sometimes, when YingLei complains abt how screwed her essay is, I feel like unhappy with it, cos apparently I know mine's more screwed than hers in the end. Its not her fault; its just her heartfelt feelings after an exam, but usually after the exam, I would keep quiet , like I see no point in whining over how screwed my test has become. But I know deep inside Im actually quite fearful of the outcome. Cos its not once, but twice already.I dont want a third time to happen. Really, at this point of time I cant afford to screw any ONE subject up; its too risky.
Then again, I think I should stop being nervous. Sleepless nights before an exam.. HeQian is right, the more Im worried, the lesser I absorb and thus apply.
But I know I dont want to see college again! Never!
Like my motivation for promos was not to go thru all that shit in OAC again. Ok haha. qt amusing, but it worked!
THis time, my motivation came too late lar, like last week! oh no..


Ok nvm its over. 1 more day to look forward to.
my stomachs been really bad these few days. ok off to find some stuff to relieve it. cya =)

-yann.

embedded in between at 7:10 PM