Friday, June 30, 2006

Gee.. Im so tired. But I insist on being online! Just chased my bro off the comp by threatening to sell Pooh! Lol.. Im such an evil.


Watched Just my Luck today. Qt interesting but crappy. Its been eons since I last watched a movie, so yeps! And to think I got lost at orchard!! It proves how long I havent been there! =p
Lol.. And I swear American movies dont go well with Asian society and what they want to teach the youths of today! =P


Its so sad. Handovers in a week's time . bleah.
Went out with class girls today and sam wanted gew to relay me a msg to ask pple to go out after chem, insisting that YANLING MUST GO! Lol.. stupid gew didnt send the msg.. and I actually asked kimbo to go out with me, and promised my class girls.. and 'promised' my grandma on dinner with them.. so yeps... went out with class girls in the end!! first time for me.. apparently Ive been so bad to them sooo ..yea.. to celebrate Ade's birthday. They were abt to get a present for Jack..Hmm.. We become like some welfare club of the class, but yet is marginalised from class.. sounds ironic ehs?


Its great to see my grandparents again =)
but I know ill get so bored if I live their current life.. feels so empty lar.i need adventure.. nxt time when i grow old ill still wanna do something to preoccupy myself.. like my grandaunt!
=) could feel my grandmas pride when she told a neighbour that I was the one she brought up from young ! =))))
My memories lie in jlnmembina=) Seeing its development now brings back so many memories. Its heartwrenching , when I see how globalisation has affected all our lives.
my grandma's old house area has made way for this 30 storey new hdb; what used to be low rise buildings is now a primary sch.. a train station has replaced a past grassland..
Really makes me reminisce all the good memories. I dont want them to end, but I guess we create new memories every moment now, yea? Lifes gonna need to move on.
I saw a youngster at that area today! Makes me happy, because the first thing I link it with seeing his presence is that hes going to visit one of the old folks there, who most likely live alone. think its really sad. Esp when my grandma mentions it to me, I feel particularly guilty that I havent been giving them much time.

embedded in between at 1:38 AM