Friday, June 02, 2006

Gabriel is funny.
Gabriel is weird.
Gabriel is out of his mind.
Gabriel is lame.
Gabriel is determined (about his workout).
Gabriel is .. erm.. doing me a good deed. ( he gives me abs!)
Hmm....


He needs a workout buddy.


And I was on his list at 945 pm. He called me to ask me to go and run with him. At that time. LOL. He makes me laugh.HAHAHAHAHA.


So I did a good deed and recommended Zhizhong. LOL. And to think he agreed to his request.
Ok. I was wondering .. is running at 10 pm normal for guys?
-at that instant, 2 guys ran past me!-
Testimony to my words.
I know at least for girls, its a no-no.LOL. At least for my conservative mum, its too much to take.


So I was happy for Gabriel cos he found a running buddy. then he called me to ask whether he can put his bag at my house. -stunned-
Honestly I dun mind. but how is he gg to get his bag from me? Come to my house at 1am to get it? LOL.


And Yinwei just came to my house to watch Jewel in the Palace. At 1035 pm. Just to watch the show after tuition. Shes Gg home late cos of a show. And my mum and sis happily packed the house for her. And shes gg home late to scrub the toilet. So she wants to enjoy a show before her toilet-scrubbing session.


1 conclusion: I think I have weird friends. LOL!

embedded in between at 1:28 PM