Tuesday, June 27, 2006

brainfried. after like 1 day of maths. can die ok.


my exams gonna be done tmr!
I just gonna survive for less than 24 hours more for it to end.
Ok. apparently Im the only one who ends the earliest.. nobody to go out with on wed. nvm, shall go home n catch up with sleep and tv! =)


I think Im too stressed which causes the sleepless nights and stomach discomforts. My dad says its stress. Cos my bro had diarrhoea during his As period cos he was too stressed. Hes asking me to relax. Though I think my stomachs something more than stress ba, keep feeling nauseous. It rejected bread, my 'apparent favourite food'. ( no its not, papa beans! ) though I admit Im stressed, damnit. Have very high selfexpectations thats why. Analysed this so many times already. I still cant get over my own obstacle.


think kimbo is under more stress than me. Her class has all those smarties. All of them, not one, not two. And yet shes lagging. Really puts alot of stress on her when her peers keep saying they cannot rmb alot of stuff but have it at their fingertips. Annoying. But I guess its particularly stressful during the exam period. Can really break down . But.. no it cant happen.


tired. brain-tired. my phy is still un-revised today.
but i feel so tired. haix.
ok ok. need to go soon.
cya .

-yann.

embedded in between at 10:47 PM