Friday, May 12, 2006

Trying to find some blogs online. In other words, I just blog-surfed.
Want to find some pple's blogs.. but dunno, just kept seeing Kimbo's and chuanyang's blog.. lol.. at least from what I typed..


-sneezing away-. gee. someone's thinking of me ? Lol.. ade will say i bhb one..
Lol.. Adeline is freaking crap, always crap with Mrs Raj .. then Ill crap with her and jacinta will laugh at me and say i always whine.. Lols. Ok i like my clique =p


Apparently, the seniors say that instructorship is the real challenge in oac. Cos you actually dont go through that much already, so its actually rather hard to bond. I guess my friendship with certain people in the team has soured due to work. Some had soured, but improved. Some worsened. I am not sure if, at the end of thsi year, whether we will really feel the bond which we felt at the end of last year. Im not even sure about yr end expe.. i dun want to climb a mountain unless its rinjani!! lols.. we girls shall go shopping.. whee.. like kaileng last yr.. =p


Gosh. Im like officially stuck at home and the house is so freaking hot!
Cant stand it.
And my sis is against me opening the windows, cos she says some insect will fly in..hmph..


Yesterday I talked to a few people. apparently Kheam told me, I think you have something bothering you recently. I was so shocked la. He says he can see and sense it. Apparently I havent been much in touch with the team for a while cos Ive been busy mugging. So shocked that he could tell. I asked him if I really was that obvious. He refused to answer me and said thats not the point. He said the point was find out whats bothering me and solve it. I guess... I cant really be having two personalities at two different places and times ba. I had friends who told me that I cant hide my feelings very well. When Im unhappy, as much as I dont want to show it, it is still written all over my face. Hmms...


Talked to Yantou for some time ytd. I think he would be able to cruise thru jc better than me. I feel happy to know that my juniors aint following in my wrong footsteps. Then again, its also a form of inferiority that your juniors can actually find the way that easily while you have to go thru so many failures and still cant find the route. Lols. But as a senior, I should be happy = p I see lots of hope in him, as well as in Ruobing.
Somehow I can click with junior guys better if Im facilitating something. Like for Orientation Camp, was mostly talking to junhan, chris and ben. In Orientation, mostly talking to Yantou that bunch. In taonan camp also.. Gosh.. i forgot the guys' names in my taonan grp.. crap.


Lol.. ltr seeing my cousin Diana =PP hope she doesnt cry!
think i need to go liao.. cya =p

embedded in between at 10:21 AM