Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Phew. Think the 72 k proposal is almost 98% done. Yay!
After 2 late nights, plus 3 days of sleep-deprived nights because of titans, the proposal has more or less been completed. Phew. Now what is left is the execution part. My responsibility..Year1s who havent felt my impact..haha...june camp... LOL


theres so few days left for me to study, yet I dont feel motivated enough. LoL. Not sure why, It seems like i'd rather devote my time to do OAC proposals. Of which, after the manpower reshuffle, I havent had much activities under my charge for term2, so this shall be the major one then.


PPB and Yuan went to watch Da Vinci's Code today. He asked me and les, citing that SS wanted to watch as well. But instead, we chose to go study. And SS din get to watch it. =( feel so dui bu qi her. But then again, I havent watched movies for a long time now; I always thought that they are a waste of money. Talking abt wasting money, I am so so broke...should stop spending and splurging..


Damn, still got my squats to do tmr. Ive become squats senior. LOLS.


Today les told me something which she said I never knew. It was about her mum having cancer last year.She told me that she felt rather selfish at times; its like at those times, family members are so necessary around them, yet she said she chose to be selfish and get so engrossed with the team stuff and activities.
It made me think back about how my grandma told me that she told her neighbours that me and my sis dont visit her often. It makes me sad to know that they are actually yearning for our company, but just that we are so selfish and caught up with our own stuff and neglect them. These things made me realise and made me fear that one day, things might be too too late. So scary. then again, how not to be engrossed with my stuff? So much studies, so much socialising(thats just a total excuse!), so much team activities and organising of activities for the year1s and tuition and what-nots, how to have time?(though I think im just giving myself excuses) Probably its time to dedicate some time to those close to me, somehow, I dont want to fear the 'too-late' syndrome.


Made me think back about how, 2 days ago , I read a friend's blog, and cried.
Apparently that friend is so brave and strong, that my problems seem totally minute at that instant. I read it with les, and we were both crying already. QUite sad.


On a sidenote, I was at the library yesterday and chanced upon this book called 'teenage blogging' . Its really interesting; it talked about why teens blog, how teens blog and what they blog about. Quite intersting. I was keen to read that book; partially to find out the exact reason why I blog as well. LOLS. Probably cos I like to write, just that I'd prefer typing my thoughts out, than writing them down. Just one disadvantage is that at the end I might have to waste a lot of ink printing my entire blog out. LOL.

Liesel reminded me that I had to take note of what I blogged about, in case my year1s find my blog. Dunno. Im not sure about what image I have to portray here; I would like to be myself, yet I have to consider my image to the yr1s. What a dilemma. HAHA.


Ok then. June camp is coming. I should not be blogging next week already. Cya.


-yann.

embedded in between at 1:42 PM