Saturday, May 13, 2006

Onlined the whole night le :(
Din do any work ..


Sort of empty when my parents and sis are away.. not sure. maybe im missing them , or Im missing the freedom I have? Im not sure.. Or im not used to the discipline that I was once under? Im not sure. I hope they return soon.


Kaileng is being a stupid girl. She wanted to borrow a dress from me of which I dun have so she borrowed from Szesian instead. The thing is.. this stupid girl refuses to tell me whether her dinner is with a boyfriend! Lols.. some fren she is.. covering it up by saying she is a lesbo!
Evil evil! to think I still shared with her some stuff abt who i once liked b4..now she refuses to tell me!!!!!!!! Grr..


Splurge splurge. I like to splurge recently. Lols. BAd!
De-stress. Im giving myself excuses!
To think the evil thought of buying Mcflurry did cross my mind!
TOday went to have dim sum with my uncle and aunts family. Loll. think its not bad =p but so many prawns! I guess Im gg to itch like crazy liao!!!! DIe..


Lol. feeling rather bored and onlining when i should take the time to study..haixx...
ok i shld go soon!

embedded in between at 11:52 AM