Sunday, May 21, 2006



Look at this picture . isnt it awesome.
The glare of the sun seems so far, yet it illuminates and enhances the effects of the corals on the beach.
The sun's rays just feel so soft. The whole feel of this picture for me is softness and a lil romantic.

Im still searching for pictures with attitude. I admire Leandra alot , or rather she is an interesting person. ( note that im not interested in her in the sexual way..LOL) . Shes so full of attitude and of her own personal ideas. I feel that I am only a reflection of her. I admire this kind of people, they truly know what they stand for and will fight for their ideas whole-heartedly. Zijie is another classic example. They have like such sophisticated minds that it reflects on them and they exude a form of personality. Admire.


embedded in between at 2:53 PM