Thursday, May 18, 2006

LOL.
Watched the Vball match between Tj and AJ. I thought it wasnt as interesting as the past matches which I had watched before, at the exact same place. 2-3 years ago, it was the exciting netball matches between IJ and RGS. Those were the real exciting matches, especially the C-Division ones, whcih were literally heart-stopping! LOL. The B-division matches can just leave you in awe with their accuracy ok! THose were the actual exciting matches!


Tmr the class wants to go down to watch the netball pple fight for 3rd and 4th. Dun feel like going la. Dun really like our schools netball team. just like that.Plus, I know Atalia and Tricia are in the SA team fighting them tmr, Really, Id rather go root for Atalia! That girl is superb, trust me, I hope she plays! Ill rather go support my fellow IJ girl than support the tj netball team ok. Dun like a lot of pple there.


Worse, I think Im hating the class more and more. The guys are getting to my nerves , and now they din even ask whether the whole class can make it for the makeup GP lesson and they agreed that we shall all pon together. Ya rite. Hate it la. Really damn disgusted. Think thats why Id rather do CIP, projects etc with other frens who r not from class, except those in my clique la. Ok sucks.


Today was nearly late for sch! Parents not in, cant be helped, have to be first to wake up. LOL.
Ok I dunno if its good to have parents back home or not. Pros and cons. AhAHahaha!


Think Im segregating myself alot from the class and from OAC already. Feel like Ive been declining into the background quite a lot cos Ive shifted my priorities to studies. Yet, My studies arent even on track . Haix.
Nvm. Ill try harder ok.
=) cya.

embedded in between at 1:27 PM