Saturday, May 13, 2006

im so friggin tired yet i havent done much work.
I miss company so much that i feel so empty la.
I think i lack emotional self-reliance.
Or I simply just cannot live without my friends.
But Im gg to see them tmr!
But its so friggin early.
I m only able to see them for half a day.
How come I dun miss my parents as much? Or do I simply just miss company?
Dunno what all my close frens are doing la.. so crap online with KL... lols.
I just found out that girl's "i think is boyfren" is from tj.. n i might know that guy.. she asked me to ask arnd n gossip to know. shes an evil girl..
n shes gg for scholarship interview! dammit. can i be more like her?
PPle from failing to all As de! look at her now man...
FOllow her girl..
LOL!

embedded in between at 2:32 PM