Friday, May 26, 2006

I was very stressed 1 hour ago. Now, 1 hour later, Ive kinda taken things to my stride.


Im answerable to my own actions, to OAC , to Titans and to the house committee. I was very fair to all the houses. And that, I am testimony to. If you all are unhappy doe to bad sportsmanship, then Ill just have to tell you guys to screw yourselves first.


Titans. To blaze the name of OAC.
I keep to the standards. No matter what you all HC are unhappy with , I go by the book. Half squats is very subjective. Yet, as an OAC instructor, since OAC organises the event, we set the standards. What we say is final. After all if you are in a competition, you subscribe to the rules of the game and what the umpire says.


Alpha- You guys are the most ON house Ive seen. Just that there were times that you all were obstructing my vision, I could have given you no counts. Pple say I was too lax with you all for half squats. But I still stick to my standards. I have no regrets. You guys, in terms of standards, endurance and titans std, you guys were the best.

Beta- Most standard half-squats. especially the boys first team. Shimin, sorry for shouting at you, but u irritated me qt a bit. Other than that, good job Beta, the dark horse.

Gamma- Most of the guys need to observe and take note of your attitude a bit. You all were particularly bad-tempered to me, the station i/c. I understand you all want to be best house very badly, but if your halfsquats were not up to standard, Ill have to go by the book. 4 instructors in total felt u all were having the worst standards , so i assure you guys I was impartial. Thank you chun kiat for sowing peace. I hope you guys dont bear grudges. Show some sportsmanship please.

Delta- I told you all, everyone who is able to complete titans is already a winner. Since most of you come from non-sports pdp, I think it already is a great achievement so far. But, the reality of competitions is, the fitter wins, the weaker ones lose. 2-3 weeks of trainings can make a difference, in fact a lot, mainly in team bonding. After so long, I still dont think you guys have achieved much in terms of team achievement. Probably it only enriched your individual lives. Im sorry I felt I could do nothing to help you all, as much as I wanted to. You all did disappoint me a lot, especially since you are my house. I hope the upcoming Deltas would be more organised.


Overall, I think Im actually qt suay. LOLS. 2 days , 2 stations, 2 most-hated stations. the stations which pple died at, the stations which pple were pissed at. I guess alot of participants hate me, I think all houses now. But I think I did nothing wrong and all and i ask of all my close friends out there to be mature enough to understand that those were what I have to do. I dunno what to say but, you guys really need a bit more sportsmanship.


Got lots more coursing through my head, but I think Ill end here. Pointless to say so much here.
cya then . ciaos.

embedded in between at 1:56 PM