Friday, May 19, 2006

I realised im always not in the mood for homework after I come back from Titans training for Delta or after my oac trainings. See! Im so friggin slack.. hate myself..


Just went home with ZZ n dracus. -rolls eyes- i am so extra. ok . they were talking abt girls and the typical guys talk. It just doesnt feel appropriate that I am there to hear their convo. From my interaction with the guys arnd me, it seems like guys always go for the same things de la; they are the same species. LOL. Shallow..haix.nothing to say abt them. i dun even care abt them la..my class guys, oac guys, all same species..Apparently yinglei told me shes sick now, and sammy nv even asked whether shes ok or not.. Guys dun give a damn, yet sometimes girls care so much. DIfference between the genders? I feel like some adolescent kid.
TOday Saw Alex on the train. He asked me abt evon too, whether she still liked darryl. I said I dunno. But i said she thinks alot, and that girls in general think a lot. He asked me whether I thought a lot in the past abt 'him'. Apparently I told him very matter-of-factly, that I did, and I do still think a lot now, but no longer abt 'him'. Period.
Dont ask me abt this.


Apparently, I was contemplating on whether to go for netball today . I coul dhave done so yea, but I wanted to go for the last few delta trngs, and I can only say I was disappointed, at least from the start. Talked to Beverly and KoanGe abt it. Apparently nothing seemed to work. Talked to Zhizhong abt it but apparently he sees no problem, so what I can do Ive already done, so probably its not up to me. Anyway titans is coming so probably thats the end of the trainings soon.

Heard that ZZ and Koan Ge dun like noriko, and they all want to rape her. LOL LOL! This is damn funny ok...what a way to treat someone you dun like..LOL


i was just thinking abt a decision I made today. I realised, most practical solutions are selfish solutions, and its so sad.Cos u have a guilty conscience, yet u have to do the right thing.


I was thinking..I thin sometimes I assume a lot of things, and expect alot of myself and others, some more than others, that I always end up miserable. I guess in TJ, some frens I know are true , some frens appear and feels true but might not be or might be, and some are plain acquaintances. I know whos in the first category, and last category, yet I jave difficulty grping the 2nd category into either the first or the last, cos they give me mixed signals. Haix. Maybe I trust pple too easily? haiz.not sure.


This is so not fun. Or maybe to free myself from all such early woes, I should just bury myself in the Books, and dun give a damn abt the world. LOL. Though I dun think I can survive for 3 days.


LOL. Mediocre mood. Notice im 'laughing' ? this is so lame la. HAHA.

embedded in between at 1:15 AM