Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I did ponder over the issue of trust again. I tried ; at least for a short moment, I was aching over that issue again. I had to re-read my diary, relive the sweet memories to rid me of those melancholic thoughts.


Gosh. I swear, its the chill at macdonalds which cause the cramp! Damn it.
Actually wringed in pain la. Today again! :(


think my mum is still discussing that issue. I feel bitter. I still cant give her the confidence, peace of mind nor trust. Think thats sad la.
Liesel nearly wanted to dig out that issue of my dept, I declined to say anything. It brings back the bad memories.


So many things seem beyond my control.
Yet I know, deep inside , I actually have control over them.
Gosh, headache liao. so much stuff thinking.


Manda reminded me abt the scary sms ytd. I am still scared! argh. dun talk abt it . will get freaked out! I just pretended nothing happened. I hope its just some techical error of my phone.


Lols. i think i shld sleep soon. finish talking to jason first ba.
cya =p

embedded in between at 2:13 PM