Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tired. Shagged. Exhausted. Whatever you call it.


I Decided. I shouldnt be attached to my phone all the time. Phones always bring back bad memories. My Samsung phone, nokia phone(this has happy memories!) , and this current nokia 6610. Haix.


Melancholy.


Was just pondering. Some people, close friends, they can tell you ," Ill be there for you all the time." But actually thinking about it, can they actually be there ALL the time?
THe simple answer :no.
Nobody can.
I guess thats why we still need to solve our problems and get our moods right OURSELVES.
And only we can do it ourselves, probably alone.
Thats sad.
Thats why I dunno whether I can fully promise my friends, especially the close ones, that I can be there for them all the time.
Apparently, I know sometimes I cant, though I try to.
Sounds like deceit. But friends are high on my priority list.


I dunno what the hell is wrong with me. My whole weekend plus today, so gloomy =(
The only time I was happy was during Maths tutorial.
I figured that not my whole class sucks.
Some in my clique make my day =)
And some guys sometimes do as well. =) I thought Twain and ZHiJie were really crappy but nice =) Esp Zhijie. He made my day the last time by asking me to Jiayou after knowing that I got all Fs for my progress report.
Twain is friggin crappy with Yinglei's family of boxes =p
Maybe things aint as bad.


TOday its hiphop jelly. ANd more Lin JunJie's Zhi Dui Ni Shuo.
Thats to drown out the melancholy and sorrows.
Think its damn sad.
Girls have over-active emotions. They tend to dwell on sad stuff a wee bit too much. Yet , its hard not to tell yourself not to think about them. 2 girls have testified to that statement. Girls lead sad lives; they are maneouvred by the emotional devils. Then again, I still believe that there are a small grp of girls who ar able to stnad strong and be unaffected by such inevitable melancholy. Liesel Fong for example. Or maybe she just doesnt care or is just not as sensitive? I dunno. SOmetimes I hope I can be like her.


Haix.
Swimming was bad for me today. Go into the water, all my wounds and lesions started to sting. It sucks. It hurts. Maybe then I can get another long mc, but Id rather not actually!
Malu-ating. I couldnt do backstroke la! Ok literally I was the joke in that grp, cos apparently I looked like I was drowning when doing Backstroke. Bleagh.
Mr Sim is crappy like usual =p Mr Fun was really nice and concerned =)
Ade made my day by crapping with MrsRaj . Lols. But Mr Koh absolutely irritated me as usual again! Grr..


I hope tmr will be a brighter day. I hope this freaking thing called PMS disappears from my life altogether.
Haix. Totally tired and sick. Stomach muscles have been crapping for 3 days straight. I dunno wat the hell is wrong. I think Im gg to fall sick very soon. Can feel it.
Totally tired. And Charged particles tutorial is so hard!
Grr.. Ill go back to talk to kaileng liao..
ciaox.

embedded in between at 1:44 PM