Monday, April 03, 2006

So addicted to Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway =)
SIck today =( Wearing long sleeves and long pants while typing this post =(
Not sure whether Ill go to sch tmr.. 1st time possibly ponning sch cos im actually sick..
Feel quite guilty cos I have to find a replacement for my sports day finals for 3k run tmr.. Its like I feel so guilty, cos I know they have difficulty finding people to fill up the slots, yet Ive already promised them. Im not sure. I just know that even if I go for the run tmr, ill get sicker, and I wont be able to give my best. Haix . Whatever. I feel so bad.


These few days , It feels like so many things happened. Its only like a span of so few days, yet it feels like my days have been fully-packed all the time.
Friday, Saturday, Today.
Talking about Saturday, Ive come to a conclusion that I dont like the feeling of being stuck with two other people alone who are a couple. Its quite irritating especially when they dont spare a thought for you and when the both of them are your really good friends or when you have a task at hand which requires the 3 of you to complete together.
Ive always been against the idea of 'coupling' amongst a group of close friends, cos it makes the rest of the people awkward and uncomfortable. The couple should really just be left alone on their own, many a time, for their own and for others' good.


Head hurts; yet there is like so much homework left for me to do. Things arent that great for me ; my mum is busy(im not sure whether to thank god or not) , she aint screaming at me that much, but I dun want her to tire herself out. Im not sure about the middleground.


Realised its only about 8 more weeks left to handover. SOmetimes I want to do something, yet sometimes Im not able to do so. Sometimes the feeling is helplessness. Yet you know you must try no matter what.


Sometimes, I wish the people around me who are immature, spoilt and insensitive can just grow up. Of course there are people around me who are sensible, sensitive and mature. Yet why cant all my friends be like them? I guess everyone likes to choose the company they like to be around with, Im no exception. Cos some friends of mine really make me feel very comfortable and at ease and I can be myself. but some friends make me feel so uncomfortable and the worse thing is I cannot tell them straight in the face cos you are afraid of hurting them. Then you tell your closer friends about it, then you feel guilty for gossiping.
Actually I dun feel guilty for gossiping many a time. THe rough definition of gossiping is talking bout people behind their backs.Yet most problems are brought about by people, and discussing problems, you have to involve people. ANd for many a time, I dun think of it as gossip. Cos the people whom I usually 'gossip' to are my close friends, but I prefer to call it 'confiding'. So dont tell me you confide in people you are unhappy and uneasy with? So there goes my logic of confiding aka 'gossiping'.


I wonder; my head is throbbing yet I can come with so much theories..bleah..
my head is heating up..I need to go sleep liao..ciaox..

-headthrob-
Listening to : Thats Why by Various Artists.

embedded in between at 7:35 AM