Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Ok. this is getting bad. Im neglecting my health again. The time now is 11.58 pm. Way exceeded the time I actually force myself to sleep at. Nah~ Plus Im still blogging here! Got like tons of work waiting for me to complete by tmr. Thursday is a horrible day. Oh no! Im left with 1 econs essay plan, 1 GP article to review and comment, GP current affairs quiz to complete and phy spa to do and dunno what else... oh ya.. read gp package for essay tmr!!! oh no! so much to do... so little energy, so litttle time to complete and sleep and blog and do everything as well! oh no!
Realised that it must be my emotions again! So hyped up in GP recently! I know its in my blood.. talking is..lol! but seeing Veera's face will make me shut myself in again.. but these few days.. ill just fight my case.. And i have this underlying satisfaction when he agrees and say Im right! whoo~
Even when Im pissed with someone and I tell another person, I also say it damn freakin loudly , also cos Im passionate about what Im actually saying.. and I say it with gusto! whoo~ Actually I think this is my true self. Very frank and outspoken and uninhibited! Thats probably the true me, I can feel myself being myself =)))) I dunno whether its good.
Bugged down by interpersonal affairs again today.. THank god it din affect my emotions too much..
Poor ShuHAn.. she reminds me of myself last year.. thank god Ive gotten out of that gloomy state.. It is adverse for year 2 life !
Im still stuck with the *respect* thing again. I wonder, Im thinking... what good point of me makes people respect me ?
I always say that if there is mutual respect , then things would be amicable..
Now the thing is.. Im actually pondering what Im worthy of their respect now.. cos everything boils down to myself first, whether I can get thier respect first before I can respect them..
This is getting confusing.. but at least its therapeutic on me..
I love to write, voice out views.. Thats just me!
I like me! =)))
But nows not the time to write long essays already.. I still need to complete my tons of work , catch some sleep , and await the long day ahead, which includes pe, triple jump trials and log pt trng....
bah~ lIfe's like that!
embedded in between at
2:08 PM