Monday, May 01, 2006

Hot water bottle in hand, clutching at my stomach. That is the anguish of stomach cramps i guess. Damn. Never really had much cramps in the past. But now, this one is making me giddy, listless and causing the numb limbs. Now, I understand how YiQun and Sam has always been feeling. Yet, I know mine can never be compared to theirs. Theirs are so worrying; Sam was sent to hospital before cos her cramps hurt so much, while YiQun's- few weeks ago, her whole face was pale as a sheet, she couldnt even talk properly, much less sleep or eat or do anything normal. She spent the whole day at the sick bay clutching on to her hot water bottle, beneath her jacket. I say, Thats the trauma girls face, from an age of around 13. I think Im rather lucky. Ive grown used to the stuff. Ok , maybe not this time, Im suffering from pre-fatigue fatigue. --> meaning being tired when I shouldnt be tired at this time, the cramps must have drained me.
No, the snow at macdonalds must have done the bad deed. Macs at my house is always so friggin cold. Yl came to join me today. She said that it was snowing there. LOL. spent like around 7 plus hours there. The cold must have made my internal organs pre-contract to cause the cramps. Damn.


Ytd wasted qt some time thinking thru too much stuff. Till now, Im still scared la. Very scared.
I neeed happy stuff for myself to immerse into.
Gosh, Im not going to think about it.
I made Yl tell me something abt herself to make me forget stuff.
Actually din know that the G stuff was bothering Ade, Yl and Huiling so much. Then Yl commented that I was always MIA from the rest. Like where got la? Did some counting. I only have lunch with them twice per week. I think its ok leh. Apparently, they feel that Im segregated from them, thats why Im not bothered by that issue, nor does she bother me. LOLs. Thank God, I got more to worry about.


Promised Kaileng I would work hard. I want to sincerely keep to that promise.
She says CCA is CCA, friends is friends , study is study.
I say CCA , friends all these form my life,studying as well, they are interlinked, but she says I still must give things like studying the priority.


Tmr is May already. So fast . Someone flipped my calendar for me. Think its my sis. 3 calendars, 2 flipped. I flipped the OAC one myself. Lol.
Time is catching up. I should stop giving myself excuses.
kk . Ciaoz.
Till next time then =)

embedded in between at 12:41 PM