Thursday, April 20, 2006

Lol. Kaileng just told me she got into NTU! Could imagine her happiness! happy for her, I really hope Ill be like her next time this year. Got my eye on some business or mass comm courses at NTU le! woots~ Then maybe can join some adventure club there and org SUrf n Sweat =) Lols.. too ambitious le la... Now the focus is still As first ma!


Thank god Gew feels better. Really feel a bit bad for screaming at him on Monday. Hmms. Slacked with MAndy , Yw and kimbobo today =) So bored lar! PE got cancelled. Wanted to go join S paper but declined after hearing that they just had to move chairs. Lol~ Was teasing Sheryl cos she actually thinks that I changed house to Beta and that their grp pe was to wash the dance studio floor~ winks~ thank god! HAhaha..
Played Bball in OAC room. wanted to go play at bball courts, well, but didnt. Need to work on my pullups. Cant pull after like 5 assisted! BAh~ Maybe what Yuan said was true. Hmms..


Think my class sucks more and more. The divide is getting to me. Now, Id rather spend time with OAC pple or my other friends. Rather had lunch with ShuHAn and her swimming fren la. Haix. I heard the class jacket is coming. But what does it symbolise? The class is so divided.. THeres quite no point I think.
Ok. Sometimes really think Hz's attitude really sucks lar. Can he like grow up? If hes in OAC, sure get outcasted like crazy. But I just cant stand the way he treats wushu and his team. It really sucks. Hes downgrading the art!


Talking about wushu, I really want to go watch the competition!!! MAde the decision that Im going back after As. Too bad tmrs sports day. Might have to run for OAC cos Cherlyn doesnt want to run. As if she has a choice la! Dont care.. I dun want to run.. cos I want to pon! Lols..
Lalalala..
I love yinweis doggy =) I shall think of giving it a name.. =) =) =)

embedded in between at 9:58 PM