Saturday, April 15, 2006

I know theres no escape. No way ba. You just have to tackle things head-on. It seems like so many people are on the same boat as me. Its hard; it is. Very demoralising too. But what to do, Ive just got to push myself on, as well as to attain a happy lifestyle. Lols. I love being happy =))
And ya, most of the time, you allow yourself to be happy de.. so why dwell on the negative thoughts all the time? I love self-motivation. I love that invisible force =p


Mardi Gras was cool k! Iloved the atmosphere! Particularly liked the atmosphere at the GO stage! Not sure whether its a good thing or not walking arnd most of the time alone.. cos I dun have to think abt walking abt with others who might not enjoy the performance.. lol.. I was just enjoying myself ! LT1 was great too.. the teachers were all so on ! 3 cheers! Wanted to join Leandra n Huiling.. but they all had their guy frens. of which i din know.. so felt damn extra.. pple asked *wheres leandra's girlfren?* I actually din know abt it? Am i ignorant or something?
Lols.. oac pple also not v on abt sch stuff.. had to go find liesel and her bro.. bah~ but seh wasnt as enthu abt mass dance and all cos of her heels..*hmph..what excuse is that~* In the end i actually danced with sui lin.. Lols.. was just literally grabbing anyone to dance with me.. haha..
quite high.. i loved the atmosphere at mardi gras! Im coming back 2 yrs later! lol..


PW results out too! happy that most in my grp got band1! Hz didnt.. he looked sad.. but my whole grp din reli actully bother with him ..cos he did the least work.. wanted to'comfort' him..yet I dint know how to..
Pple always assume that girls can comfort and emphatise with pple more than guys.. maybe its true.. But I realised that Im always at a loss of what to do. Bah~ that feeling does suck alot.
I dun like it when pple put someone else down and praise themselves alot. I know pple might be overly self-confident and feel that they are more superior.. but as a 3rd person hearing, at least it doesnt sound too good, especially you are part of the pple being put down.


Once again basking in the tunes of 'Superwoman'. Reminisced 'Mariah Carey's We Belong Together'. It does sound good, though sad. Its amazing how songs can evoke so much feelings.
gg to do my phy now. Cya .

embedded in between at 1:09 AM