Friday, April 21, 2006

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/203862/1/.html

Over the past 35 years has probably hugged almost a million people a year, many
of them on her travels around the world to places like Japan, the US, Europe and
the Middle East.


I think this is totally amazing. People queue just to hug her. Lols.
I wonder what that kind of energy they talk about is. Honestly I dun believe in this . But then again, theres no harm in doing so if u feel recharged upon her hug rite? Lols.. Still I think this is all psychological =) Aiya, why dont they just give the people they care for a hug everyday to show their care and concern, instead of queing to hug some saint? Is it cos of curiosity or plain selfishness? Haiyo..

Her assistant, translating from Amma's native Malayalam, explained: "There is a thirst to experience pure love and people are reluctant to give it and when we give it, there is a selfish motive. But Amma wants to love selflessly and awaken
that love in others."


Lols. Why is it so true? People are usually reluctant to give, and when they give, its for a selfish motive. Why like that? Is it cos we are just humans? Thats just part of being human? Did God make us out to be like that?
Reflecting, Sometimes Im also like that as well, it seems. MAybe its time to change some stuff. Hmms..

Browsing thru some stuff at ChannelNewsasia Web. Super bored. Dun feel like studying, doing my tutorials nor sleeping. Actually watched some TV just now leh! Lols.. long time since I actually watched something substantial. Haha. Crapped with jacinta, yantou, and kaileng just now. Too bored le ba. Haha. Im mad.

embedded in between at 1:32 PM