Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hey, Today was sports meet. Lols.
Always thought track and field meets were rather unfair and stupid.
Most of the time, its just for the trackers to steal the limelight. Of course, it is also an exhibition of the underdogs who are in the other PDPs but have tracker quality. e.g Flora & Kaisheng. Lols.


On the contrary, Liesel says that TnF meets are to showcase the fastest in the school, and the fastest will join track. So thats just how things work. Probably it is. But I still think its quite unfair. Its like Testing the outdoorers and the general school cohort on practical survival skills in the outdoors. (Haha. though I cant guarantee I can win it cos I still cant do proper 1st aid or cooking.)
Yea. But quite pissed that Alpha's tracker ratio as compared to the other houses are like 8:1. Maybe for Delta only lar. Somebody told me that Delta doesnt have the spirit cos the sch comes tgt only in sports events (more or less) and most deltans arent in sports pdps. (aint that distribution weird) THink thats really true.
Lols. Thank god i sat nxt to Nadiah during sports meet. CDan be bored to death de. Want cheeer or enthu also dun dare to with other pple who arent enthu.
So happy that Vivian is really enthu abt titans. Hweeming also! Think they want to revive the potential delta titans spirit. Thought HeQian could have done better last yr, but he did a perfectly not bad job. Theresa also =))


Raimi is disappointed for Deltas loss in sports day and cheerleading this yr. We told him, we'll win in sports carnival and titans. He looks quite set on it, but then again, sometimes I do doubt him lar..Since he has so many commitments. But guess Ive acquired more Delta compatriates this yr, who are willing to be enthu abt the house. Thats like qt cool. My og pple are not enthu at all de, at least my og last yr aint. Thats qt sad la.


Ok. thats beside the point. think Ive been slacking a bit too much leh! now keep watching tv. Im a bad girl =( Really very happy that MRs raj says Im improving. Mr Koh.. bleagh.. still sucks as much..
Talked and bitched abit with HM and LEandra during chem break. Lols. Quite fun leh. Maybe there is more hope in the closing of the gap betw us all?
VEry awed by Hweemings performance during sports day! her 400 m was not bad la!!


Bleagh. My run.ok lar. But I dun really think we screwed it up la.we did our best! so mandy and I are gg to train piously , cos we like the rush of adrenaline. Hope I dun die. I asked Raimi to put titans trng on mon n thurs. Bleah. Die. No time for myself too . ARghhh!!!


Yinglei keeps going 爱我别走,如果你说你不爱我! Damn funny!!!
Lolx. 爱你 la!
Haha.

embedded in between at 1:36 PM