Monday, April 10, 2006

Hah. Back to my little space in this cyberworld!
I love letting my thoughts flow, be it on paper, on an imaginative world etc.
Everything seems to move so fast now that you are busy. Sometimes I really want to stop and give some precious time to my grandmother! I miss her loads!


Haha. Despite conflicts, misunderstandings which are always inevitable, I conclude that I love all my friends. My world would never be the same without the presence of friends. They give me so much more insights into the life that Im currently leading. =)
I love spending time with my friends and chilling out. Yet, I dunno why I always have to feel guilty, worried for going home late. My parents are worried I know; and I have made a promise of the lifestyle Im gonna lead this year. Call me playful, call me ill-disciplined; or probably Im just being myself, an average teenager. I love to play, chill , shop, spend and all other human temptations. It somehow seems inevitable cos Im still living a human's life? Theres this inner part of me that really wants to control me from doing so much. Yet, I still want to enjoy life. LOLS! sounds contradictory. Blah~ some random thoughts. Identity crisis?


I conclude that I dont really understand why so many youths love clubbing. Since the time from IJ, we always hear the 4/7 girls going clubbing till late nights. Till now, Im dont even see the attraction! Honestly , Id rather go kayaking, windsurfing, running, sleeping, shopping, eating , chilling out with friends at a place other than a club, than go clubbing. Expensive, tiring, ok for thrill factor, and THATS ALL! Lols! -I wonder-


Have been coming home late these few days. Need to take some time to reflect liao =(


Ya, some peoples attitudes are actually pissing me off this past week. MAybe its myself, maybe its others, Im not sure. People always say you actually can see how u treat others through the way they treat you. You love them, they love you back. U respect them, they will also give you the respect you deserve. So, you se your image in others around you! I think thats really true. Maybe I should do more reflections then.


Im actually quite happy with this week! Just that I need to curb my emotions and snacking habits! blah~ I want my doritos! -sounds like a spoilt brat !- But it seems like only snacks and solitude have the solution to my mood swings. Lol! Nah~ YL has the ultimate control la! Only YanLing can control her own life wat, rite? Lol..


Blah~ Received an assignment on Cold Fusion. Have absolutely no idea of what it is. Still need to produce a handout, discuss with my groupmates as well as a presentation, of which I know Ill be the only one doing it. Sometimes Im a bit tired with the presentations! Group, can you all be more active with presentations? Grr.. though Im enjoying the limelight and the space to put forth my ideas..Hee =)))))


Next week is so hectic lar! MArdi Gras, phy n math test, Good friday and sea expe! Lols.. busy week. I need to do some work beforehand ba! OMG! I got titans trng proposal to do too! Lols.. Year1s pls buck up la!


Talking abt the yr1s, I think I need to effectively step out of the instructor shoes whenever its not trng time.I think Gew needs to do that terribly!!


Lala.. going to do my maths tutorial liao.. Suddenly Im so passionate abt maths ..lol! cya..
and Happy Good Friday in advance! (Is it Easter Sunday after that? I miss IJ! ) Hmm...

embedded in between at 7:15 AM