Friday, April 07, 2006

Drowned myself in the voice of Kelly Clarkson on the bus not too long ago, while on my way home. Im not too sure; my mood swings have struck again.Its not anyone's fault, it's myself. Have been blogging on my phone quite recently, it has been therapeutic, but nothing beats my diary! Lols..


I like to blast music whenever I am sad, and Ill usually listen to the same singer's songs all over again and again. Im actually quite glad that my sports day events are all over now! phew! at least today's triple jump, though quite bad for me, was a rather pleasant experience. Plus, there were a lot of pple I know from my house who were supporting the fellow deltans at the gallery; it actually felt rather warm, especially cos they are people from your house and you are all running for the same reason. I remembered my 3k finals was quite 'cold' in a sense. Thank God Yinwei was there to push me and motivate me!


I dun like mood swings. I dun like to be sad. I want to do something about my life, myself.


Oh ya. I seem like I dun like a lot of pple la. Is it my problem? maybe it is? I dun like Delta HC, to be frank. Do things always qt disorganised. Or issit cos most of them I know in a way or another, then I know alot of internal stuff , thats why?? Im not sure.. but they are all reli nice people though. I dunno , Im not sure, Im not sure if I an even do thier job well , so maybe Im not in any position to criticise! ok.. I should still have a positive outlook of things.. things havent ended for them.. they still have time to redeem themselves la.. provided they realise stuff la.. LOL.. I shouldnt comment too much too.. Im not in their shoes..


Econs test tmr! International trade!!! oh no i havent studied!
must go liao..ciaox

embedded in between at 11:58 AM