Friday, March 17, 2006

Slept through the night, thought through a great load of things.
It seems like I should really just leave behind that negative thinking I always possess.
Really, it seems that girls think a great load more .(Though Ive met guys who think a lot too!)
However, thinking so much and dwelling on things dun seem to bring us anywhere, doesnt it? Rather, it's time to move on now.
Learn from situations and move on.


Dun want to be stuck in the shadows of the expe. I want to emerge fresh, well-equipped with what I have learnt from it.
Still really awed by the pearls of wisdom the seniors said. They just seem so high-up, you wonder, how come they know so much. You know they've been through your stage, they've seen it all, here they are to offer the advice. You are just simply AMAZED!


Unpacking my bag. Later gg off to study with Jiamin. I hope I dun talk so much too yea.


I think Ive changed. Glad to say that, after the expedition, it is for the better.
Realised so much stuff that I used to realise but havent been doing. So now, its time to put things to action. No use thinking and pondering so much, but end up nowhere.


Thinking back, im really lucky that I have all of my teammates here with me. So I should treasure all of them. Should be less selfish now.


Nah. Time to move on, just remember the guilt, the sadness, the elation upon realising how much we love one another, and its time to move on before we regret it.


Nature teaches wonders, hardship and pain teaches more. I guess I took the hard way, but few years down the road, I want to scale mountains, organise events with these bunch of people as well, cos i Know, when they are there, Ill definitely feel safe in their hands.


Its no longer about one person. Its about us together.


Maybe the relationship thing for them was a selfish thing, I think. But I know, for affairs of thje heart, we cant do much. So before anything happens, I know I must be less selfish and think of them before I get into relationships. I know I musnt jeopardise these remaining time, cos its not mine alone, its theirs as well. Before I hurt 11 people, and one more, its time to set the goals and objectives right first.


I never, never want to see Lsf, les and Gew cry again cos of the team. I know they love us too much, and I want to love them equally much too.


'nuff said. Words dont mean a thing if they are not done.

embedded in between at 2:48 AM