Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Listening to Qi Li Xiang by Jay Chou =) THese few days Ive been re-addicted to his songs again =)=)
Today is the 2nd day after the new timetable change. woohoo! end at 1250!! in the end, Im back at 600. -rolls eyes- Cos I actually went to take a diagnostic test, of which i actually spent 2 hours. After that I literally 'studied' with Huiling, though I was rather unproductive. Quite a wonder that she wasnt waiting for PohLong, cos usually Ill be the extra one, like yesterday. LOL. But I like the 2 of them being together, cos they are both really nice people =) Poh actually offered me a cake on his birthday .LOL.Haha. Not that Im being materialistic la.
I came to the conclusion that guys would include you in their conversations only
(1) when the talk is about other girls whom they like
(2) when they feel like they will get something out of you
(3) if the guy or guys are just nice and caring to take care of girls.
LOL. Mr Dimi today came to me, in a hush-hush tone ," Hey you know Ms A?" "I think she's quite pretty". Diaoz. LOL.
Knowing that I know her, his face suddenly lit up.
During Maths test, he shouted across the walkway at audi there ," YL, u know how to do? " -came over to borrow my script-
My script was like literally passed around the guys during the 'supposed maths test', though they all have actually surrended to maths remedial. The girls scolded me for lending them my script, but I just couldnt be bothered with them la. Whether they want to study or not is already not up to me. SOme people, you tell them once, tell them twice, nicely or harshly, it makes no difference. SOmetimes I really pity Mr Wong; he wants to help so badly, but the guys dont even give a damn. Was quite concerned a particular few in my class, but when you see them not even putting in any effort to help themselves, you just cant be bothered liao.
-continues story-
Saw Mr Dimi and HZ in the canteen later. Dimi came over to ask how was maths test. Haha. Sometimes that guy ben xing is not bad de. JUst that he's too ya-ya. haix.
Then he said he has got trng. And he said " Later go trng hope can see Ms A. Yesterday she was at sports com. " Diaoz. LOL.
He re-affirmed the fact that MOST guys are rather superficial (fu qian). Mr DImi is one classic example man. haiyo.
Remedials are coming up soon. Ill be down for all, or if not, Ill still be going ba. My days wont end so early liao =( But i guess its better for me too, since Im those kind who would really not like to go home so early -guilty- no more being social butterfly liao. Work should have more priority now.
Since most of my days end qt early now, Decided to do some revision each day.
Mon-econs.
Tues- maths
Wed-nil. PDP!
Thurs-GP (just some reading la. after a long tutorial + PE day)
Fri- Physics.
Hope I can abide by it.
Ciaox.
embedded in between at
9:46 AM