Thursday, March 09, 2006
Just finished physics tuition and sent yinwei home. She's sick :( I hope she'll be ok by tmr, for yong belar.
Going away. going away tmr already. Going off to scale Yong Belar and Gunung Brinchang. This time with the year1s as well. Kheam 'prepared' me for the trip by reminding that this time, we are looking after the year1s. Now, seemingly a good viewpoint of the trip,; Im just scared that things will get screwed up. I seriously hope we don have to do thrashing out up on the mountains. And yea, hopefully no mass dancing there as well.HAha. First time so amny snrs gg with us too.Hmm. think they r gg to judge us. chuanyang, mingwen n youcai. a bit scared of them actually. Lolz.
Think that this trip to YongBelar is also some time for me to take my mind off stuff. Remembered last year before Rinjani, around the time of my birthday, was qt sad. Thank god that Rinjani was such a haven. I hope I can really get over the sad stuff again this time, and be recharged for more of year 2 life, which i predict wil be so much more hectic!
Got my target scholarships! and i wanna pass my econs, phy n maths test! esp econs n maths!!! i want value added prize! nah~ i just want to see the As at the end! Cant slack le. and no more slping after 12!!
Yesterday, ChaoKiat mentioned something for his class pple to ponder. It goes like this :
Who are the people who always hurt u? Pple close to you or pple who arent close to you?
My Ans: Pple close to us. Cos they are close thats why the things they do matter to u more.
His Ans: Its because the closer u are, the more u know abt the person, the more u expect, thus the more u get hurt.
I think ChaoKIat is an interesting person. He actually ponders much more than me! oh man..philosophy! Its like him and Dean ..qt de opposite..
I think 1305's guys are weird but interesting!
Today felt rather shag. Couldnt even bring myself to study. Econs tutorial , headache ; couldnt even think. break time, was sleeping. nah~ cannot liao!!! 10th week le. i must buck up !
Promised Yl we will do gp essays together. Somehow, it reminds me of the time in sec 4, when I used to pia english essays n compre with jiamin..reminds me of the sweet times. just that Yl is diff from jiamin ba =) I still miss jiamin a lot! that stupid girl.. last time still no time for me! =((( i hope she sees this post!!!!!
Tmr phy test. no relly too stressed by it.hmm.
Screwed up my phy spa todday. Asked the examiner 4 times then my circuit could be correct. Plus, I actually asked for help in the middle of spa. Dunno what is wrong with me. AND I GOT A CURVE!!!
Actually I think the only person to blame is me..i actually din know what are the main thrusts of the SPA until today! i heard Dean just drew 2 points n drew 1 straight line.. maybe i wont be penalised..cos eventually i drew a straight line..dunno. so stressed. broke out in cold sweat. my hands were shivering when mr koh said less than 15 min, and i was still plotting my 2nd point! its always like that, my spa =(( I hate this feeling of helplessness..
Class actually crowded arnd me to ask abt my spa after the spa..lol..
Visited Kim today at the hospital again. Honestly, at first was qt against her gg for the trip. but somehow , it seems she is so insistent that it probably softened me. Sometimes , I really admire Kim for her courage and perseverance -thumbs up!- I cant take her for granted..really.
These few days, there were some suicide cases in vj nd tpjc. Some of my frens were directly affected.. honestly when such things happen , i dunno what to say nor do ; I havent been in sucha situation nor do i want to be in one.
Sometimes I admit im not a good comforter, listener nor empathiser. I must improve on my social skills perhaps.
Honestly, I feel that year2 life is really much more different from year1 life. Maybe, Im just tired. I no longer have the energy to want to try new things; probably I just want to study now. I think it is a good thing =)) I want to remain focused. Or maybe Im already so tired and shagged, that I dun want to do anything.no, im just convinced that I want kailengs grades at the end of the yr. And very motivated by Yl. She can cope so well; we concluded that she really wants it badly thats why she copes with it. I thurts to see her so stressed and down. But I guess that she still has a positive relationship which motivates her; I m very happy for her, really, knowing that she's in 'good hands'. Some of my frens, I feel so happy seeing them with their their boyfrens or girlfrens, cos I know theyll be taken care of very well. But yea, 1 pair Im dun really approve ba. seeing how my frens have changed after that =( haix.I guess things arent for me to decide. Hmms.
still, that doesnt mean any other life is any less unique and precious.
sometimes we give up on our friends cos they are too emotionally-draining to
handle. but more often than not, we dont realise our presence alone can make
a
difference. I learnt a priceless lesson today when my friend looked at me
through his teary eyes and said "do tell your friends you treasure them if
you
really do." i've actually heard this plentiful of times, but never once
has this
sentence touched me as much.
From my classmates blog. I know its another classmate who is sad. Yet Im not to close to him>i dunno what to say, I want to show my concern, yet I wasnt sure its abt that. He Looks like he just wants to tell certain pple, and want certain pple's comfort. I guess we are all like that. we do selective choosing. Like like last yrs chem promos results release, I only chose to cry b4 certain pple. I guess we are all just like that.
Nah~ cant stand the oac guys. treat me like some joke sia. gew is the worse. give me those kind of disgusting look! want go brokebacking then go lar. still wanna involve me. kick u all off yong belar ar! im i/c..muahaha...
Ok.Update again soon ok. Ill miss this place, my frens outside of the team, my classmates, my family, my elmo =), my sec sch close frens, my books (haha=)) , my teachers, my dearest grandparents , and every1. cya .
embedded in between at
8:50 PM