Thursday, March 23, 2006

I just hope that writing will have a therapeutic effect on me ba. Especially today, sometimes I just have the urge to just want to cry things out. I think its PMS. It must be. Otherwise , I wouldnt normally be irritated over such small stuff. I wouldnt, I know it.


Came home, actually din feel irritated liao. Mum nagged at me, made me irritable again. I know she's just concerned, but sometimes her excessive nagging makes me feel like she doesnt trust me at all again. Ok maybe Im looking too much into things, but thats probably cos Im PMS-ing today.Imagine me getting all worked up and angry over some timetable problem. Most around me could sense it ba, but sometimes its hard to tell yourself not to be irritable.


Think im losing self-confidence these days. I have no idea when the inferiority complex developed , but I know I must not let it settle for good ,cos these few days I dun think Ive ever been myself. Im not satisfied with the way Ive been living this week.


Maybe maybe, some stuff should stop? resume some old lifestyle of the past? but some things cant be changed ba. Maybe Im tired. Tired. I dun want to feel scared of some msgs again ba. I want to live with a clear conscience ba. ok thats beside the point.


Whatever, today just felt qt unhappy. I dunno. I dun like this feeling at all. I hope it goes away soon.

embedded in between at 8:14 PM