Wednesday, March 29, 2006
http://www.funkygrad.com/campus/displayarticle.php?artID=603&subcat=rave
LOL. KL sent me this link yesterday. Its quite amusing actually. LOL. She says life after JC is boring, thats why.LOL.
ANd.
I would like to redefine the word 'bliss'.
Quite a subjective term, but at that instant, it just felt blissful. Listening to my hp songs, walking home at 4 pm. Everything just felt so peaceful. You start to appreciate the scenery of ToaPayoh. It had been a long time since I'd last done that. I remembered the last time I actually took time to appreciate the surroundings that I had grown up in, was actually less than 1 year ago. However, it just felt so long ago. I recalled, at that time, I was feeling so stressed up, that Toa Payoh actually provided a breather. I just felt carefree =)
I always thought I had a good imagination. In fact, sometimes a really wild one. I remembered I used to invent so many little stories on my own, just simply by looking at dolls or any object. The stories always came naturally, that it sometimes appears to be intuitive. I remembered my sister used to be my loyal audience, and she would so gladly participate in building up my little tale, that we would have a whole load of fun. That was the innocence when we were all so young. I remembered as we grew up, one day my sister questioned me during one of those story-makingup sessions, " Have you ever realised that we always came oout with a silly story out of the blue? " Then it actually dawned upon me, but who cares, I was enjoying myself loads. Today, no more such sessions exist. Sometimes I yearn to go back to the past, to those innocent days when we were all woe-less. I wish I could do that with my sister again. Our hectice lifestyles have driven us too far apart now.
On a lighter note, I realised I have been 'practising' with many of my friends. But once again, its mostly about the occurences of events in our lives, no more practising of that wild imagination. I want to re-live that part of my life again :)
Have you ever wondered what those plastic bags of stuff along the road pavements were? All tied up and left there?
I used to imagine that there were dead corpses inside (Thats how wild my imagination went!) . I used to imagine that someone was killed and left there. Man! Thats why those cases of corpse-cutting-up, headless corpses or brutal killings affect me so much. But I guess, Its still all that child-like imagination.
I know I love to think. But ever since I entered junior college, my brain have more or less been used to ponder frustrations, problems and woes. Or simply, it might sometimes cease to think because of all that fatigue. i want to treasure that ability to think, and this time round, I would like to think of more meaningful things ( though i dun know any examples.LOL.) I would like to appreciate things and people around me. I would like to be less caught up with myself, my life, my everything.
After the torutrous enlightenment on Sunday, it seemed that probably I have found more meaning and focus in the life Im currently leading =) Im happy. Hopefully though. At least for the past 2 days. I cant say so for today, cos the mood swings struck again. I hate mood swings. I hate to frown. I want to smile and be all bubbly again. =))))
-holds on to hope-
embedded in between at
8:06 AM